Paper in this range is chosen for it's ability to reproduce excellent colours onto a heavier 100% acid free archival quality paper and is the ideal choice for fine art, limited edition, exhibition and special prints.
Our studio photographic and fine art giclee prints are all produced on professional 12 colour Canon printers.
Studio paper options
- Fotospeed natural textured bright white 315 gsm
- Fotospeed platinum matt 280 gsm
- Canson infinity photo high gloss RC 315 gsm
If you are unsure which paper to use please ask, and there is a 20% discounts for 10 or more copies of the same print.
How to order
We are very flexible on how you order your fine art giclee prints. You don't need to be a photo genius or computer whizz, we are happy to accept your order in any of the following ways, and on most digital formats (jpeg, psd, tiff, pdf, etc).
- Use our online order and photo upload form below
- Email us your images
- Send us a USB stick containing your images
- Dropbox us your images
- Send us the original artwork *
- Call into the studio
* We are happy to produce giclee prints from original artwork however a small change will apply for scanning and sizing the image. Please refer to our art reproduction page for pricing.