Giclée 400gsm Cotton Canvas Printing
Enhance the quality of your canvas prints with our giclée canvas printing service.
Our giclée canvas printing produces the highest quality archival canvas prints using an acid free 400 gsm Daguerre Matt Cotton canvas from Hahnemuhle, selected for its fine structure, natural bright white surface, and ability to faithfully reproduce colour.
Our giclée canvas prints are finished with a Matte UV protective laminate coating, hand stretched over 20mm or 40mm kiln dried pine stretcher bars, and are delivered ready to hang on your wall.
Our giclée canvas prints are crafted in Scotland and produced using professional high resolution printers resulting in permanent and vibrant full colour images, perfect for photography, illustration and artwork.
A Standard 280gsm canvas is also available.
You can order your giclée canvas prints online, over the telephone, and in person from the print and frame studio.
If you cannot find the size of giclée canvas print you need please contact us for a quote.
Key points of our Giclée canvas printing service:
- Available in a wide range of sizes and formats
- A choice of 20mm or 40mm deep stretcher bars
- Acid free archival cotton canvas
- Professional 12 colour 1440 dpi pigment ink Canon printers
- Friendly staff available to help you
How to order
We are very flexible on how you order your giclée canvas prints. You don't need to be a photo genius or computer whizz, we are happy to accept your order in any of the following ways, and on most digital formats (png, jpeg, psd, tiff, pdf, etc).
- Use our online order form
- Email us your image files
- Drop box us your images
- Telephone us with your order details
- Call into the studio
* We are happy to produce giclée canvas prints from original artwork however a small change will apply for scanning and sizing the image. Please refer to our art reproduction page for pricing.