Giclée Canvas Prints
Our giclee gallery wrapped canvas prints are printed onto archival museum grade canvases and hand stretched over 20mm or 38mm kiln dried pine stretcher bars, taped, finished and delivered ready to hang on your wall.
All our canvases are sourced from the leading paper mills, are acid free and archival, producing museum quality fine art gallery wrapped canvas prints.
20% discount for orders of 10 or more of the same image and size print.
Whether you are an artist looking to reproduce your work for sale, a photographer looking for canvas prints for your customers, or just expect exceptional quality from your own canvas prints we have a canvas and finish to suit your requirements.
Gallery wrapped canvas prints are normally dispatched within 3 working days, either to you, or directly to your customers.
- Canson Museum Pro Matte. 385 gsm canvas with a natural white base and natural even weave. An acid free 100% cotton archival canvas and containing no OBA's this canvas produces prints with vivid colours and precise graduations. The top-grade professional canvas from one of the world's finest paper mills. This canvas can be finished with a full matte UV laminate or a satin matte UV coating. Perfect for all fine art reproductions.
- Fotospeed Everest Gloss. 385 gsm canvas with a bright white base and smooth weave. An acid free poly-cotton archival canvas that produces prints with exceptional colour "pop" and brilliance finished with a unique scratch resistant high gloss finish. This was our best selling giclee canvas in 2022 and is perfect for all types of photographic and art reproduction. A truly unique finished product.
- Hahnemuhle Art Smooth Matte. 370gsm canvas with a creamy white base and uniform weave. An acid free poly-cotton archival canvas, lignin free with no OBA's this canvas produces prints with deep blacks and excellent detail. This canvas can be finished with a full matte UV laminate or a satin matte UV laminate coating. A vegan friendly canvas (certified by Hahnemuhle) this canvas is perfect for colour and black and white images.
If you are looking for a unstretched rolled canvas print, or are looking to hand embellish and stretch your own canvas after printing, these are available here.
Canvas Edge Options:
- Mirror of the image (our favourite). Your image is printed to the edge of the stretcher bars and then mirrored down the side of the canvas.
- Full wrap. All of you image is used to wrap around the canvas, so the outer edges of your image are shown down the side of the canvas.
- Black edge. Your image is printed to the edge of the stretcher bars and black edges applied for the side of the canvas.
- White edge. As above but with white edges.
If you need any help or guidance on your choice of canvas or would like to know more about any of our gallery wrapped hand stretched canvases please contact us or proceed to order your giclee stretched canvas prints online. You can also order your stretched canvas prints over the telephone and in person from the print and frame studio.
If you cannot find the size of stretched canvas print you need or are looking to place a large volume order please contact us for a quote.