Art Reproduction & Publishing
We are a professional art publishing house working with artists and photographers to generate and expand sales of there work.
We can create limited edition prints, open prints, canvas prints and associated giftware and there are no minimum print runs, you are not tied into any contract, and you retain all rights to your images.
Our services include a full art reproduction service for artists who require help creating a digital image file, a publishing service for artist's and photographers using there own digital images files, together with a print on demand and distribution service and access to our trade publishing service.
Our fine art publishing service uses the same professional printers and range of print papers as our giclee printing service with additional options, services and convenience.
We are happy to give guidance and help to any artist or photographer unfamiliar with art reproduction and fine art publishing.
Benefits of our service
- We retain a colour matched master digital file, saving you the time and inconvenience of uploading a file each time you need a print.
- We provide a more flexible range of print sizes, allowing you the freedom to create bespoke print sizes.
- We offer additional border sizes with the option to add titles and copyright information to your prints allowing you to personalise your prints.
- You benefit from discounts for larger print runs of the same image.
- You can include canvas prints and a wide range of associated giftware, without the requirement to hold large quantities of stock.
- You can add any appropriate work to our Scottish art prints online galley providing you with a potential passive income.
- We can supply you with appropriate mock up files for promoting your work on facebook and other digital platforms.
- We may include your work in our trade publishing service, providing you with access and income from trade sales.
There are no upfront fees for using our fine art publishing services and for artists who require help creating a digital image file the initial reproduction costs are based on the size of the original artwork.
to A4 £15.00
A4 - A3 £25.00
A3 - A2 £45.00
A2 - A1 £65.00
For larger sizes please contact us for a quotation. You will also be responsible for the safe delivery of your artwork to and from the studio. Our address can be found on our contact us page.
Artists and photographers who wish to use there own digital files please email us with a link to a drop box file and we will contact you to discuss your requirements.
Your shopping cart is empty!